Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EXCLUSIVE: Rakul Preet Singh and her brother's HILARIOUS banter on her love life and being single; watch video


Rakul Preet Singh and sibling Aman Preet Singh are the most recent visitors to join our host Nayandeep Rakshit for the third scene of No More Secrets season 2. The two kin who have an age hole of over two years in the middle of, resemble each other bhai-behen on the planet. From battling to not having the option to live without one another, they have seen all stages.

Right now, Rakul and Aman talk about their holding, nepotism, how Aman is liable for her 'no dating' life and Aman additionally examine why Rakul perhaps has no sweethearts. Rakul snickers and accuses her sibling Aman. "My sibling didn't allow me to date. In school, regardless of whether I would be remaining with a person and two different young ladies, he would go whine to my folks. Once, I was remaining with them and holding a plate of momos, he proceeded to tell mother and father that I was taking care of a person momos. I resembled, 'No I was simply holding the plate'. He stated, 'ek greetings baat hai'."

Aman reacts and says, "I believe this is a result of me that she resembles this. I made her school life hopeless. Today, I wish I had not done that, at that point she wouldnt have been this way." Asking why she has been away from dating somebody, Rakul clarifies, "I don't have the foggiest idea. There's no choice. I don't get hit upon. I can't be one of those babbling lady friends who will continually be on the telephone shouting and asking, 'Where right? For what reason are you not talking?' I'm increasingly similar to, would whatever you like to do type. I have been a boyish girl for my entire life and Aman continues kidding that 'isi liye toh aap single ho'. He feels I scrae individuals away." Aman contributes, "A person will be so frightened coming and moving toward this." Rakul affirms immovably, "I don't drink so I'm not going to be smashed and fall on you. So you better have the guts to come and approach me. Take care of business, na!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments