Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

‘Just couldn’t turn down the offer to shake a leg with Chiru’

Over the recent years, Regina Cassandra has explored different avenues regarding a wide range of characters. She played a tattoo-donning addict in Awe, a plotting lady who professes to be an assault injured individual in Evaru, and even a lesbian battling for her woman love in Ek Ladki ko dekha toh asia laga... Also, this year, Regina will tick off one more box on her plan for the day — a thing melody, er, an uncommon tune, as they consider it nowadays!

The possibility of getting a move on with Megastar Chiranjeevi is the thing that persuaded her to state yes for what will the principal uncommon melody of her vocation, admits Regina, who is set to shimmy with Chiru in Koratala Siva's Acharya. "I was drawn nearer for uncommon numbers on numerous events yet I've constantly turned them down. In any case, this is a Megastar film, so I was unable to relinquish the chance," she spouts, including, "I realized that in a film this way, I don't need to stress over how the tune will be depicted. I can simply come, carry out my responsibility and not stress over whatever else, in light of the fact that I realize that it will be appeared in a tasteful way."

Regina guarantees us that it will be an "excessively lively and fiery" number. "It was urging to see him (Chiranjeevi) hit the dance floor with a similar enthusiasm as usual. He's a brilliant artist and his demeanors and elegance are unmatched. To get a move on with Chiranjeevi garu is an encounter I'll always remember," she shares. While Regina isn't at freedom to uncover if the tune will be identified with the film's plot, she says it will flawlessly mix in to the account. "I trust individuals who watch it will have a fabulous time as I did while moving for the tune. Have confidence, it will be a visual treat," she says, closing down.

Post a Comment

0 Comments